At Marcon we strive to be the best. To maintain this vision we always have one eye on the future and the need to maintain our team of talented and dedicated individuals.
At present we are seeking to recruit a number of key people:
Bid and Marketing Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bid and Marketing Coordinator to join our expanding team. This role would suit someone who is proactive, customer focused, approachable with a can-do attitude. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team within a company that is successfully growing its brand across numerous industry sectors.
- Job Title: Bid and Marketing Coordinator
- Location: Marcon Head Office in Antrim
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Permanent role
This is a varied and exciting position in which you will engage with different areas of the business, to support all stages of the Bid and Marketing process. You will report to the Business Development and Marketing Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Delivery of tender returns from Pre-Qualification (PQQ) and Invitation to Tender (ITT) stages across a range of industry sectors.
- Produce, format and upload bid and submission documents.
- Writing new material and re-working existing content when required.
- Manage the bid process, deadlines and documentation, communicating with the internal team regarding requirements/deadlines etc.
- Read and understand key bid requirements and convey to relevant team members.
- Collate and maintain sector marketing information, including project descriptions and images, ensuring it is regularly updated and easily accessible.
- Compiling project profiles, management charts, CVs etc.
- Liaise with graphic design and digital agencies.
- Create content for social media, website and newsletters.
- Assist with the compilation of brochures and presentations.
- Assist with the writing and distribution of press releases and internal communication.
- Coordinate project photography.
- Prepare awards submissions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree educated with a marketing qualification (relevant work experience will be considered).
- 5 years bid and/or marketing experience.
- Previous experience in a construction / fit-out company would be preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate in all Microsoft packages and experience of Adobe Photoshop.
- Excellent written skills with experience of copy writing.
- Ability to compile/format/proof read bid and submission documents.
- Organised and methodical approach.
- Service orientated and client focused, with the ability to build relationships externally and internally.
- Ability to manage the workload to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to influence senior members of staff.
- Able to act in a confidential manner.
- Experience in planning and delivery of marketing campaigns using a number of different channels.
- Experience of internal and external communication including digital and social media.
- Full driving license required.
- Prepared to travel to projects/events throughout the UK and Ireland as required.
Please upload your recent CV below.
Due to our continuing growth we would like to recruit a number of Bench Joiners. Based in our joinery workshop in Antrim, the positions come with an attractive salary package. Please complete the below form or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcon Fit-Out Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.