At Marcon we strive to be the best. To maintain this vision we always have one eye on the future and the need to maintain our team of talented and dedicated individuals.
At present we are seeking to recruit a number of key people:
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based at our Head Office in Antrim
The successful candidate will report to the Directors and/or project lead to ensure cost control is maintained along with the timely procurement of subcontract packages.
Duties and responsibilities:
Please upload your current CV by closing date of Friday 31st May 2019
We are currently looking for a Contracts Assistant to join our expanding Projects Team.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role are:-
Please forward current CV by closing date of Friday 31st May 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for a SHEQ Manager to join our expanding team.
• Job Title: SHEQ Manager
• Location: Marcon Head Office in Antrim
• Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
• Pension and travel package
• Permanent role
As SHEQ Manager you will be responsible for the Health, Safety Environment and Quality management for our fit-out contracts and our specialist joinery workshop. You will report to the Directors of the Company.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Advise management on all SHEQ, occupational health and welfare matters.
• Provide current advice affecting the health, safety, environmental and quality to all personnel.
• Manage SHEQ requirements for our on-site activities and specialist joinery workshop.
• Ensure procedures are followed for delivering projects safely.
• Manage training matrix, ensuring that all employee’s certification is up to date.
• Ensure that personnel at all levels are up-dated on new and revised SHEQ legislation.
• Carry out full investigations into all accidents/incidents, dangerous occurrences, and issuing reports with recommended action.
• To develop Marcon policies and implement ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001.
• Ensure the company’s 3rd party Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety accreditations are kept up to date and external management systems maintained.
• Investigate accidents, incidents and dangerous occurrences and the reporting/recording of these incidents.
• Assisting in the preparation of risk assessments and method statements in conjunction with management and reviewing sub-contractors risk assessments.
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
• Must have experience in managing the implementation of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001.
• At least 7 years SHEQ Management experience.
• NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
• Full driving license.
• Qualification in Environmental Management (IEMA).
• Knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
• Fit-out / construction experience.
Must be prepared to travel to projects throughout the UK and Ireland as required.
Please upload your recent CV below by Friday 17th May 2019
Due to our continuing growth we would like to recruit a number of Bench Joiners. Based in our joinery workshop in Antrim, the positions come with an attractive salary package. Please complete the below form or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcon Fit-Out Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.