BP Mobility Hub
Marcon were appointed as Principal Contractor for the scheme which included construction of a new modular café and new electric vehicle charging points.
The site is located at Car Park 1 of the O2 Arena London.
Externally the works consisted of:
- Alterations to existing car park layout and removal of bollards
- Excavations to form the new building foundations/footings and service trenches
- Installation of new modular PKL café, pergola, and canopies, including associated crane lifts
- Installation of additional site boundary fencing, bike lockers, signage, furniture, decorative lighting, and mechanical and electrical works to suit new external layout
- Construction of parking areas, access roads and new site entrance/exit and white lining
- Soft landscaping
Internal works consisted of the installation of new café fixtures and fittings, furniture, floor covering, decorations, internal signage, and connection of new electrical and mechanical cabling.
All works completed on time and on budget.